The Lubi LN and LP series of corrosion resistant thermoplastic pumps are designed for continuous medium pressure circulation or transfer of non-flammable liquids
which are compatible with the pump component materials where no suction lift is required.
A water seal flush port is provided for decontamination of chemicals on seal and seat elastomers. The pump discharge can be rotated 90° as per requirement.
These pump will handle specific gravities to 1.1 (at 100 SSU or less).
These pumps are available from 0.37 to 2.20 kW for single phase as well as three phase power supply.
These pumps are available in Noryl or Polypropylene material of construction. These pumps are available as closed coupled with standard TEFC motor. They are also available as long-coupled with standard TEFC as well as Flame Proof motor.
• Chemical process
• Food & Beverage processing
• Steel plants
• Marine/Sea water
• Water supply
• Booster service
• Cooling water
• Water treatment/Purification
• State-of-the art compact design
• Easy and simple install
• User-friendly operation
• Quiet running
• Reliable and robust construction
• Reliable water supply
• Back pull-out design which simplifies inspection and maintenance
• Rotating parts are dynamically balanced which ensure vibration free performance and enhanced life
• High performance hydraulics
• Construction: Close-coupled/Long-coupled.