Lubi offers FLBS series state-of-the-art fire pumps with diesel engine or electric motor driven,
single-stage End-Suction pump.
These pumps are typically used in fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems.
50Hz – Pumps have a discharge range from 50 to 1000 USgpm and the head range from 3.72 to 9.9 bar.
60Hz – Pumps have a discharge range from 100 to 1250 USgpm and the head range from 5.24 to 20.61 bar.
These fire pumps meet or exceed the requirements of NFPA20.
Installations of these pumps would ensure the safety of human life, buildings, and expensive equipments and plants. FLBS fire pumpset shall be used only where a positive suction is provided as specified in NFPA20.
There fire pumps typically consists of the following equipments:
• Single-Stage End-Suction pump
• Electric motor or Diesel Engine
• Cooling system for Diesel Engine
• Fuel system for Diesel Engine
• Battery for Diesel Engine electric start
• Exhaust system for Diesel Engine
• Diesel Engine / Electric Motor Fire pump controller
• Suction and Discharge pressure gauges
• Casing Relief Valve for Motor Fire pump
• Base frame
All above equipments except fuel supply tank and fire pump controller are mounted on a common base frame.
Lubi can also supply packaged fire pumping system with all required accessories ready for site installation.
The FLBS fire pumpsets are used in small capacity, diesel engine or motor driven fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems in areas which are prone to the hazards of fire.
The typical applications are as follow:
• Commercial complexes & high rise buildings
• Petrochemical industries and Gas plants
• Airports and ports
• Marine applications
• Power stations and transformer stations
• Chemical industries
• Manufacturing plants
• Fire-work industries
• Warehouses / godowns
FLBS fire pumpset offers all the features & benefits as mentioned in our LBS standard pump series data booklet. Following are the additional features & benefits offered by these pumpsets:
• State-of-the-art design fire pumping system.
• NFPA-20 design
• Compact diesel engine driven pump package
• Rugged construction
• More economical than Horizontal Split Case diesel fire pump packages
• Back pull-out design which simplifies inspection and maintenance without disturbing pipe work
• The pump impellers are dynamically balanced to grade 6.3 of ISO 1940-1
• Efficient operation
• Lower initial cost
• Reduced installation time and cost
• Easy access to all working parts
• Ease of maintenance
• Single source unit responsibility.