Lubi offers FLHC series state-of-the-art fire pumps with diesel engine/electric motor driven, horizontal split case pump.
These pumps are typically used in fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems.
50Hz – Pumps have a discharge range from 450 to 1250 USgpm and the head range from 61 to 233 psi.
60Hz – Pumps have a discharge range from 450 to 750 USgpm and the head range from 6.4 to 14.65 bar.
These fire pumps meet or exceed the requirements of NFPA20.
Installations of these pumps would ensure the safety of human life, buildings, expensive plants and equipments.
FLHC fire pumpset shall be used only where a positive suction is provided as specified in NFPA20.
The fire pumps typically consists of the following equipments:
• Electric motor/Diesel engine assembled with
– cooling system (for Diesel engine only)
– fuel system (for Diesel engine only)
– battery system (for Diesel engine only)
– exhaust system (for Diesel engine only)
• Fire pump controller
• Suction and discharge gauges
• Air relief valve
• Common base plate
Note: For your jockey pump requirements kindly refer our literature for LCR and/or LES pumps.
All above equipments except fuel supply tank and fire pump controller are mounted on a common base frame.
Lubi can also supply Packaged fire pumping system with all required accessories ready for site installation.
The FLHC fire pumps are used in fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems in areas which are prone to the hazards of fire.
The typical applications are as follow:
• Commercial complexes and high rise buildings
• Petrochemical industries and Gas plants
• Oil and Gas on-shore &off-shore platforms
• Oil terminals
• Airports and ports
• Marine applications
• Power stations and transformer stations
• Chemical industries
• Manufacturing plants
• Fire-work industries
FLHC fire pumps offers all features & benefits as mentioned in our LHC standard pump series data booklet. Following are the additional features & benefits offered by these pumps:
• State-of-the-art design fire pumping system.
• UL listed/FM approved/NFPA-20 design
• Diesel engine as well as electric motor driven pump
• Rugged construction
• Liberal water passages
• Automatic air relief valve
• Efficient operation
• Lower initial cost
• Reduced installation time and cost
• Simplified piping design
• Suitable for space saving installation systems and retrofit applications
• Easy access to all working parts
• Ease of maintenance
• Single source unit responsibility.