- Chillers and pumps as well as Air Handling Units must be connected in parallel.
- Each chiller must have a differential pressure sensor connected across inlet and outlet.
- The pumping system must have a differential pressure sensor across inlet and outlet headers.
- A differential pressure sensor will be placed between inlet and outlet of each zone served by the plant.
- Electrically actuated chiller isolating valves are required for each chiller in the system.
- An electrically actuated bypass valve must be provided between the outgoing flow to the zones and incoming flow to the pumping system and